The time has come to take the leap and become a PADI DIVEMASTER. Leave behind the thousands of hours spend in the office, now it’s time to be happy and discover the world that is out there.
In this course you will work hand in hand with our PADI instructors, so that together we can achieve your goals and become a diving professional.
What will you learn?
During the PADI DIVEMASTER program, you will learn diving leadership techniques through both classroom and independent study. You will perform techniques in the water and endurance exercises. You will also train with exercises that will increase your organizational capacity and problem solving, as well as helping others improve their diving. You will implement this knowledge through a period of structured integration or a series of practical training exercises.
As you progress in your DIVEMASTER course, you will expand your knowledge of diving, perfect your diving techniques and increase your confidence. Then, as a PADI DIVEMASTER, you will use these attributes to guide, advise and motivate other divers and to enjoy the joy of seeing them transformed by the majesty of the aquatic world.
What can you teach?
Once certified as a PADI DIVEMASTER you will be authorized to supervise both training and non-training activities through the planning, organization and management of dives.
- Help a PADI Instructor during the training sessions of any PADI diving course.
- Direct the PADI Skin Diver course and the PADI Discover Snorkeling program.
- Direct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience.
- Direct the PADI Scuba Review program.
- If you are qualified as Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently direct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Obtain the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor level to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide the students of the Open Water Diver course in the part of the Open Water Diver course during the training dives 2, 3 and 4 in a proportion of two diving students per certified divemaster.
- Accompany the Open Water Diver students, under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor, during: swimming on the surface from and to the entry / exit points and during the navigation exercises or when the instructor conducts an exercise, such as an ascent or a decrease. A Divemaster can stay with the other diving students (with a student individually or with the team of partners).
- Accompany diving students during adventure dives or specialty training dives, under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Direct the AquaMission of PADI Seal Team.
- Direct the subsequent dives of the participants of Discover Scuba Diving, under the indirect supervision of an instructor after they have satisfactorily completed the first dive with a PADI Instructor.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after completing the Emergency First Response Instructor course.
Price of the Divemaster 800 €.
Compare at a glance what you can teach when you continue your professional diver training.
- The teaching materials you will need are included in your professional portfolio
- PADI Divemaster Manual.
- PADI Instructor Manual.
- PIR – Table and ePIRML, including the associated user instructions booklets.
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving.
- Divemaster cue cards.
- Diving Diary.
- PADI Divemaster Video.
- Diving Knowledge Workbook or Online Diving Theory.
- Scuba Guide Book Tune-up.