This course consolidates what you have learned and develops new skills by introducing you to new adventures and new ways to have fun with diving. You will polish your techniques doing five adventure dives:
- Deep diving (usually anywhere between 18-30 meters).
- A sample of three adventure dives of your choice.
- It is a great way to continue learning under the supervision of your instructor, who will also help you make the choice so that you get the most out of the course.
- This course is done in two days and does not have exams, you just have to read your digital manual and complete the knowledge reviews of the adventures you decide to take.
- Once the course is completed, you can go down to a maximum depth of 30 meters safely.
The course includes:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Digital Manuals.
- Theory with a Hammersea PADI instructor
- 5 dives with a Hammersea PADI instructor.
- The specific material for each adventure (elevating balloons, spotlights, compasses, etc.).
- PADI certification. A provisional one will be given at the end of the course and a definitive one within a period of 20 days at your home.
Price of the Advanced Open Water Diver € 300
The course does not include:
- Diving equipment.
- Mandatory diving insurance.
- What is not specified in the section of what the course includes (mentioned above).
IMPORTANT: The medical certificate must indicate that you are fit for recreational diving and must have a validity of no more than two years. The instructor will not let the student who does not have the medical certificate into the water.